Included With This Package:
- Fleck 2510SXT Electronic Demand Water Softener
- Fleck 2510SXT electronic control valve
- 64,000 grain capacity
- Vortech media tank
- Large salt tank with safety float/auto shutoff
- 1″ Stainless steel bypass valve with 1″ inlet and outlet
- High capacity water softener resin
- Free shipping to all lower 48 states
Call 800 460 5810 for technical support or assistance with equipment sizing
Fleck 2510SXT 64,000 Grain Electronic Demand Water Softener
- Powerful Fleck 2510SXT Demand Valve.
- 64,000 grain capacity
- High capacity resin included
- Regenerates based on water used.
- Vortech Media Tank uses 30% less water during regeneration
- Stainless steel bypass included.
- 1″ female inlet and outlet.
- 18×33 Salt Tank with Safety Float/Auto Shutoff and salt platform
- Digital programming makes setup easy
- Ships in almond color
- Serves a household of 2-8 people
- 3-5 bathrooms
- 10 year manufacturers tank warranty.
- 5 year manufacturers valve warranty.
- NSF Certified
- All water softeners ship in almond color
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
Calcium build up or hard water stains in and around your fixtures shows a need for a water softener, hardness levels of 7 gpg (grains per gallon) or above require a water softener. Hardness in the water will build up over time in your plumbing and water using appliances rendering them useless. Another sign you need a water softener is an orange/brown stain in your tub or shower which signals the presence of iron in your water supply, this causes staining on fixtures in your laundry when you wash clothes, whites especially and in your toilet bowl. A water softener will eliminate all of the symptoms, also it will allow you to use less soap, shampoo, laundry detergent etc.
People with skin conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema, or just dry skin will benefit greatly from having a water softener installed. A water softener is the only household appliance that will pay for itself over time.
How a Water Softener Works
Water Softening Process
Hard water enters the water softener system. As it passes through the resin inside the tank, the hard water minerals are attracted to the resin and the water is softened to service the home.
When the resin becomes saturated with hard water minerals, the water softener system goes automatically into regeneration. This is the process that frees the resin of hard water minerals, making it ready to soften the water again.
Brine water is drawn into the tank and rinses the hard water minerals off the resin and down the drain. Once the resin is free of hard water minerals, fresh water rinses the remaining brine water out of the system leaving the system ready for service.
Mid Atlantic Water also sells a complete line of Commercial Water Filtration Systems, which include, Water Softeners, Acid Neutralizers, Iron Filters and more. System, come in 1 1/2, 2 inch and 3 inch pipe sizes. We can also assist you in designing a system for your specific needs, with support direct from our manufacturer. For questions or to order one of our commercial systems contact us.
24,000 grain, 32,000 grain, 48,000 Grain, 64,000 Grain, 80,000 Grain, 110,000 Grain