Included With This Package:
- 2.0 cubic foot acid neutralizer
- 2.0 cubic foot Vortech media tank
- 12″ x 52″ tank dimensions
- Clack C1190 control valve
- Upper distributor basket
- Bypass valve
- 1 inch male threaded connections
- 4, 50lb bags of calcite
- Fill funnel
- Free shipping to all lower 48 states
Call 800 460 5810 for technical support and assistance with equipment sizing
Clack 2.0 Cubic Foot Non-Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.0 cubic foot Vortech acid neutralizer media tank
- Tank dimensions, 12″ diameter x 52″ tall
- Total system height with control valve is 58 inches
- Tanks holds 4, 50lb bags of calcite media included
- Clack C1190 control valve with 1″ male threaded connections
- Acid neutralizer eliminates Corrosion of Plumbing and Water Using Appliances.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a Household of 2-8 People
- 2-4 bathrooms
- Treats PH levels of 5.5 – 6.9, when using plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral 7
- Semi translucent media tank, you can view the media level by using a bright light
- Bypass valve included
- 4, 50 lb bags of calcite included with system
- Large Fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Upper distributor basket keeps media from escaping the filter tank
- Non Backwashing system, no waste water to your septic system
- No drain or electrical connections needed making installation simple
- Easy to Install, can be installed as an upflow or a downflow system
- 5 year manufacturers warranty Clack on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty Vortech on media tank
- NSF Certified
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
We provide FREE shipping to all lower 48 states.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce water usage and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design when used as an upflow acid neutralizer eliminates channeling of the media bed and provides great contact time with the calcite media, In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, so it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.
Acid Neutralizer ships in the almond color.
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Tanks.