Included With this Package:
- 2.5 cubic foot Fleck 2510SXT Acid Neutralizer
- Fleck 2510SXT Electronic Control Valve
- 2.5 cubic foot Vortech media tank with fillport
- 1″ Stainless Steel bypass valve with 1″ inch female thread inlet/outlet
- 5, 50lb bags of calcite media
- Fill funnel
- Free shipping to all lower 48 states
- Free tech support, Mom-Sun, 8am-6pm
This is our best selling backwashing acid neutralizer. The Fleck 2510SXT Neutralizer provides high flow rates, strong backwash cycle and a large capacity to keep your water neutral during usage Fleck is the most reliable control valve in the industry.
Call 800 460 5810 for technical support and assistance with equipment sizing
Fleck 2510SXT 2.5 Cubic Foot Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- Fleck 2510SXT Backwashing Acid Neutralizer
- 2.5 cubic foot capacity Vortech media tank
- Vortech tanks use 30% less water during backwash
- Fleck 2510SXT digital control valve
- 1″ Stainless steel bypass valve
- Tank dimensions 13″ diameter x 54″ high
- Total unit height with control valve is 62″
- Media tank holds 5, 50lb bags of calcite media (included)
- Large fillport makes adding calcite media easy
- Vortech tanks use 30% less water to backwash the calcite media bed
- Semi translucent media tank allows you to view the media level using a bright light
- User friendly digital controls provide quick and easy setup.
- Naturally and safely raises the Ph of your water supply
- Serves a household of 2-8 people
- 2-5 bathrooms
- Treats PH Levels from 5.5 to 6.9 with plain calcite raising the PH level to neutral &
- For PH levels below 5.5, a calcite/flomag mix is recommended (see Fleck 2510SXT 2.5 cubic foot acid with calcite/flomag package)
- 5 year manufacturers warranty on control valve
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on media ta
- NSF Certified
- New Fast Free Shipping, Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Free Shipping To All Lower 48 States
- Made In The USA
Mid Atlantic Water uses Vortech™ Tanks.
In order to regain a softener’s or filter’s ability to remove contaminants its control valve must be able to go into a backwash cycle to effectively “clean” the media before it can be regenerated. Traditional systems produce large amounts of waste water during the backwash process and consume a high volume of salt used to condition the water. Vortech™ water softeners and filters reduce backwash water and frequency by 30% and reduce salt consumption, reducing the impact on the environment.
Vortech™ distribution systems utilize a more efficient distributor plate design to reduce backwash and improve system efficiency compared to traditional cone & gravel systems. This unique design provides greater “lift” and “action” throughout the entire width of the mineral tank during a backwash cycle, whereas traditional cone and gravel systems channel up through the media causing areas of very limited movement. In addition, because Vortech™ does not utilize gravel, it costs less to ship due to its lighter weight.